Amani House is part of the Emu Bay Holiday Homes complex and with it's elevated position at the top of the property provides expansive views over Emu Bay and surrounding farm lands. Large sliding doors opens up from the living area for views over Emu Bay, the garden and the bird bath attracts a wide variety of bird life.
Amani House is a fully self contained house with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms which are equipped as follows:
Main bedroom: queen size bed with shared en-suite with bedroom 2 with walk in shower.
Second bedroom: queen size bed with shared en-suite with main bedroom. Bedroom and en-suite is suitable for access by wheelchair and persons with decreased mobility.
Third bedroom: double bed and set of bunk beds
Bathroom: Separate shower, bath and toilet with separate basin
TV Lounge: Sleeper couch
Large kitchen with big gas oven and dishwasher
Large lounge area and 10 seater dining table
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Outdoor patio seating
- Large kitchen with dishwasher
- All linen and bath towels provided
- Coffee, tea, sugar, milk and basic herbs and condiments provided
- Microwave, electric frying pan, stove and oven
- Hair Dryer
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 4 burner BBQ
- Multiple parking spaces for cars and boats
- Wheelchair accessible entrance and bathroom