Cabin 2 is part of the Emu Bay Holiday Homes complex. Identical to Cabin 1, it is a rustic cabin with beds separated by dividing curtains. It has a fully equipped kitchenette with small bathroom comprising shower, basin and toilet. It offers great views with outdoor seating and BBQ on the large protected patio overlooking Emu Bay. Koalas often frequent the trees alongside the cabins.
It accommodates 4 people as follows:
Two single beds
Private shower and toilet
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Outdoor patio seating
- All linen, bath towels, shampoo and shower gel provided
- Coffee, tea, sugar, small milk, basic herbs and condiments provided
- All cutlery, crockery, dish washing liquid and tea towels provided.
- Microwave, electric frying pan, stove and oven
- Hair Dryer
- Gas BBQ
- Reverse Cycle air conditioner for heating and cooling
- Multiple parking spaces for cars and boats